WELCOME TO THE DC FANDOME!
A MEGA, 24-HOUR, IMMERSIVE VIRTUAL FAN EXPERIENCE WHICH BRINGS THE UNIVERSE OF DC TO LIFE AND FEATURES THE STARS, FILMMAKERS AND CREATORS BEHIND ITS BIGGEST FILMS, TV SERIES, GAMES AND COMICS
We’re now just 3 days away from the highly anticipated global fan event DC Fan Dome! This Saturday join fans from all 7 continents for the largest gathering of talent, announcements and content reveals in the history of DC.
DC just announced that the massive global fan experience has now been transformed into a two-part event: the eight-hour DC FanDome: Hall of Heroes show on Saturday, August 22, followed three weeks later by DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse, a 24-hour, on-demand experience accessed via the DCFanDome.com program scheduler on Saturday, September 12.
Splitting the event helps ensure that fans can see everything without out having too many panels conflict. With so much content and over 100+ Hours of programming it can get a little overwhelming, so here’s a little guide to help you navigate the Multiverse of DC FanDome. Sadly we can’t physically attend conventions this year, but DC is giving us an epic opportunity to enjoy all that DC has to offer. This is going to be one of the biggest events this year with millions tuned in, so make sure your computer/ device is ready to go and that you have a plan just like you would at a convention. Also note that with the addition of Mulitverse there have been schedule changes such as some Television programs and DC Kids verse will now be held in September.*(DC FanDome can be accessed on a desktop, tablet or mobiledevice at www.DCFanDome.com)
Plan your personal DC FanDome schedule HERE:
(create an account/ and select panels to add to your calendar)
There are six “Verses” to choose from: Hall of Heroes, WatchVerse, KidsVerse, YouVerse, FunVerse, and InsiderVerse
*Note That FanDome: Hall of Heroes is still scheduled Saturday, August 22, followed three weeks later by DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse which will include the other 5 verses.
What does this even mean? Here’s the breakdown:
Hall of Heroes: On Saturday we will still see all the major programming content, panels and reveals from DC films, TV series, games, comics and more. Fans will be transported into the Hall of Heroes, the epic world designed personally by Jim Lee.
Explore the Multiverse: On September 12, DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse will offer DC fans the experience of a lifetime, with full access to more than 100 hours of on-demand content at your own pace and schedule. This is the time for fans to suit up and determine their own adventure, selecting from exclusive panel sessions, screenings and never-before-seen content from the DC Multiverse of films, television, comics and games.
- WatchVerse: Features loads of panels and screenings where fans can watch hours of DC Content including CW, DCU television series, black nerd culture and comic book panels.
- KidsVerse: is a kid-friendly event featuring a Teen Titans tower, a DC Super Hero Girls’ Cafe, read-alongs and karoake. DC Kids FanDome will be accessed separately at DCKidsFanDome.com. DC FanDome is Almost Here and It’s Not Just the Adults Who Get All the Fun!
- YouVerse: is a celebration where fans display their art, cosplay, and other fan-made content inspired by the DC Universe.
- FunVerse: is where fans can enjoy interactive activities like trivia, selfie stations, escape rooms and buy merch.
- InsiderVerse: offers fans behind-the-scenes looks at some fan favorite comics, movies and television series.
DC FanDome: Hall of Heroes Schedule (Sat. Aug 22nd):
Hall of Heroes:
- Wonder Woman 1984 – Panel (10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET)
- Warner Bros. Games Montreal Announcement (10:30 AM PT/1:30 PM ET)
- The Sandman Universe: Enter the Dreaming – Panel (10:45 AM PT/1:45 PM ET)
- Multiverse 101 – Panel (11:15 AM PT/2:15 PM ET)
- Introducing The Flash – Panel (11:40 AM PT/2:40 PM ET)
- Beyond Batman (11:50 AM PT/2:50 PM ET)
- The Suicide Squad – Panel (11:55 PM PT/2:55 PM ET)
- BAWSE Females of Color Within the DC Universe – Panel (12:40 PM PT/3:40 PM ET)
- Legacy of the Bat – Panel (1:00 PM PT/4:00 PM ET)
- Chris Daughtry: Performance (1:20 PM PT/4:20 PM ET)
- The Joker: Put on a Happy Face (1:30 PM PT/4:30 PM ET)
- Jim Lee Portfolio Review – DC Super-Villain Fan Art (1:45 PM PT/4:35 PM ET)
- Surprise DC Comics Panel (1:45 PM PT/4:45 PM ET)
- I’m Batman: The Voices Behind the Cowl – Panel (2:10 PM PT/5:10 PM ET)
- The Snyder Cut of Justice League – Panel (2:30 PM PT/5:30 PM ET)
- The Flash TV Panel (2:54 PM PT/5:54 PM ET)
- Black Adam – Panel (3:10 PM PT/6:10 PM ET)
- CNN Heroes: Real-Life Heroes in the Age of Coronavirus (3:30 PM PT/6:30 PM ET)
- Titans TV Panel (3:50 PM/PT/6:50 PM ET)
- Aquaman – Panel (4:05 PM PT/7:05 PM ET)
- “Ask Harley Quinn” (4:15 PM PT/7:15 PM ET)
- Wonder Woman 80th Celebration – Panel (4:20 PM PT/7:20 PM ET)
- Tomorrow’s Super Heroes with Jim Lee brought to you by Gold House (4:25 PM PT/7:25 PM ET)
- SHAZAM! – Panel (4:40 PM PT/7:40 PM ET)
- Wonder Woman 1984 – The WW84 Cast Play ‘Werewolf 1984’ (4:50 PM PT/7:50 PM ET)
- Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League (5:10 PM PT/8:10 PM ET)
- The Batman – Panel (5:30 PM PT/8:30 PM ET)
*As we get closer to Part 2: Explore the Multiverse I will make a new post with the updated finalized schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the best way to access DC FanDome?
Is DC FanDome available on mobile?
Yes, all video content in DC FanDome is available on mobile.
Do I have to download an app or other software in order to participate?
What time does DC FanDome begin and end?
What if I miss it? Will the event be available at a later time to view?
*Courtesy of DC Press Portal/ WB